If knowledge alone was the key to change, then I believe many of us would be different. The problem is that is not how our brain works, we require experience, integration and relationship to affect changes within ourselves and our lives.
With all that said, I am still a person who likes to read, research, and hear new/more information. I have included some resources that I believe are very helpful in conjunction with counselling or workshop curriculum.
- Passionate Marriage, David Schnarch
- Hold Me Tight, Sue Johnstone
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyways, Dr. Susan Jeffers
- Eating in the Light of the Moon, Dr. Anita Johnston
- Calling in the One, Katherine Woodward Thomas
EFT for singles and couples