FNHA Mental Health Benefit
First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) provides clients with Mental Health Benefits counselling services from registered mental health providers, including psychologists, clinical counsellors and social workers. Your plan will cover as many hours of counselling as you and your counsellor determine you need.
The following Repiphany counsellors are currently registered with FNHA as mental health providers:
FNHA Health Benefits partners with Indigenous Services Canada to offer a comprehensive mental health plan to First Nations in BC.
FNHA Health Benefits administers coverage for mental health counselling through three programs:
- Mental Wellness and Counselling (MW&C)
- The Indian Residential School Resolution Health Support Program (IRS RHSP)
- The Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Health Support Services (MMIWG HSS)
We’re Here for You.
We’re available to assist you as you start your counselling journey,
– to understand the many counselling options,
– to schedule a free 20-minute consultation, and
– to help with the administrative aspects of coverage.